"The Six"

"The Six"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...A whole lot of orange peeling...

What is the deal with people that need EVERY bit of orange peel and white stuff off of their oranges? I have never understood it when Richard spends twenty minutes peeling one orange - when I could have peeled and EATEN 20 oranges in that amount of time...But NOW Ethan needs every single speck of the white off the darn thing before he will touch it. Mom, get that white string off my orange, mom get this white stuff away from my fruit, mom there is STILL more of this yucky stuff on my orange, mom...you get the idea. Of course I do it, because after all, I am still dealing with guilt from my baby bros pb&js and the whole "small triangle" incidences. I was going to put a cute little photo of an orange - perfectly peeled - but, seriously, who has the energy. (in an attempt to be an adorable blogger - I will add in a really cheesy voice- I just love my quirky guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment