"The Six"

"The Six"

Friday, February 26, 2010

...Weeks that are too much to handle...

In my effort at "reality blogging" I will just say that this week began with a miserable birthday brought in being thrown up on. This week ended being thrown up on...and I mean ALL over on. Rich walked down the hall to do something with his new laptop and came back down 5 minutes later with me standing over the washing machine TOTALLY naked and Ethan crying for me to hurry and get his shirt off. (My poor husband can do nothing but shake his head...)In between the throw up sandwich I have cried at least twice the amount of time I have slept, my eyes feel like too full sponges. I have proven to myself one more time how little control I have over my life and what a horrible mom I can be. I have done so much laundry - I may as well live in the darn laundry room. (I am officially calling it a day early - I can't take any more this week)!!!!!
Cheesy blog moment: Tomorrow is a new day...perhaps the sun will shine its sunny face down on all of us miserables. Just a bonus: I am coloring this post the same color as...

No comments:

Post a Comment