"The Six"

"The Six"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

...Words of wisdom...by Ethan

I think this will be a recurring title. It is boring to everyone but me, but maybe I will remember some of it.
I fixed Ethan his breakfast and told him to hop up to the table. He immediately headed over to the tv room. I said what are you doing? Eat your breakfast. He was totally exasperated at me and said:
"MOM! I NEED to turn on the news! I have to see what is HAPPENING while I eat my breakfast!

Yesterday, we were arguing about the fact that, indeed, you DO have to wash your hands EVERY time you go to the bathroom. Yes, even if someone else "finishes you up" - Everyone needs to wash their hands. With soap. Ethan just looked at me in that "I know SO much more about this than you do" sort of way and told me:
"the garbage man says I don't have to wash my hands when I go potty". Great. I rate right below the garbage man.

Later, I was on his case because I had told him to put his shoes away like 10 times - starting the previous afternoon. I said Ethan, why have you still not put those darn shoes away? Totally serious he said:
"I am not putting THOSE away, I need to leave them out until next winter - or at least until Halloween!"
Poor me! He already figured out that if he just leaves his stuff everywhere, it will be ready when Halloween comes. Wait. What?!?!


Blog cheese: He is so hilarious and just like his crazy dad.
HEEELLLLPPPP MMMMEEEEEE!

1 comment:

  1. I think you already know how DARLING I think that boy is. He already has many of us wrapped around his finger by just flashing those big brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete