"The Six"

"The Six"

Friday, March 19, 2010

...loathing "Late Nights"

Who knew that it would even be possible for me to HATE a game more than the stupid "stick your hand in the fridge blind folded and you have to eat the first thing you touch" game? Seriously, they actually play this all the time. It is currently under the umbrella of "things that are banned" at our house.
Tonight, out of the kindness of my heart, I told Delaney her friend could stay for a "late night". As soon as we finished up dinner, 5 girls came in the door ready to party. (Come on D! roll the eyes) They had the genius plan of playing "Chopped" (like the Food Network show). I was a little hesitant, but just figured I would not be the party pooper, since I was just feeling grouchy.
A few hours later...my kitchen was covered in peanut butter/carrots/melted chocolate - and by that I mean HALF A COSTCO BAG of chocolate chips - sugar/pretzels/pickles/grated cheese/craisins/crackers/veggie crisps - and by that I mean HALF A GIANT COSTCO BAG -lime juice/pepperoni/mashed up potato chips/chinese noodles/broken glass bowls - which I am sorry to say contained the melted chocolate until it shattered all over my freshly - and I mean 120 minutes before - steam cleaned floor. We won't even go into the two dishwashers full of dishes to be washed. Or the sugar coating on my floor. Yes, that was after the chocolate was mopped up.
Now we know. There actually IS a game I can absolutely LOATHE more than the "fridge game"!

Blog cheese: THEY had a fabulous time.

1 comment: