"The Six"

"The Six"

Saturday, March 20, 2010

...Fifteen years of togetherness...










We are celebrating our fifteenth wedding anniversary! It cannot have been that long!
Truly, the time seems to have flown by, and yet I can't even imagine that I ever did not have Richard in my life. He is the best decision I have ever made, and I cannot wait to spend another 15 years times infinity with him.
When we went out to celebrate, we were talking... about what we will do for our anniversary in 15 MORE years, and he reminded me (again) that he will be calling me grandma.
I am usually a hater of things like birthdays and anniversaries - I have issues, yes, I know - BUT this year, I have loved stopping to think back on how different we are after this time has passed, and how much we have survived, and hopefully learned, and how much more we love each other now, and all of the things - wonderful and miserable - that we will get to do in the future together.
I have no clue why the text/photos arranged this crazy way...

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!! I love the nerd photo. so cute. and I totally remember that whole ensemble the young Richard is wearing with the jacket and everything. feels like yesterday he walked into my life and stole my sister away from me. sniff sniff. I will forgive him someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Happy Anniversary to you two. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary a few days late. You both get more beautiful and handsome as the years go by and how refreshing to find a marriage that works where people love each other more through the years. Congratulations and the last picture of you and Rich is halarious.

    ReplyDelete