"The Six"

"The Six"

Monday, May 17, 2010

...Drinking really pays off..

I finally got my reward from "Coke"!
A long time ago, my sister got an awesome diet coke T-shirt. Which, reminded me of a t-shirt my mom had when we were young. I thought it was so cool. I wanted a coca cola T! The best part is, she got it free from coke rewards. So - I started entering in the reward codes from 12 packs. (YES! I know you can just buy them for $10, but that is not any fun!) They didn't have the shirts for a while, so I looked around and saw this necklace made from recycled coke bottles - back when they were a little green. Well, in a nutshell, as lame as it is, I have now entered 190 coke codes and I got my necklace Friday!! Here is my shout out to my fantastic family members who guzzle the stuff, and shared their rewards! It would still be 3 years away without you!

I will take a picture soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment