"The Six"

"The Six"

Saturday, June 12, 2010

...What ever happened to the rules...


























This is how the conversation went... (Between Rich and I)
RICH: "I went in to buy guinea pig food, and saw the most adorable baby guinea pig".
ME: ARE YOU CRAZY?
"No, really, she is SO cute. She is like, as tiny as my hand."
That's nice. No way.
"She is one of those that has the crazy hair. She is so small and soft."
Ohh, I bet she is cute. Forget it.
"But maybe it would be so GOOD for Sabrina".
Nice try. I do not want the huge cage/expense/etc.
"Really, she could have the responsibility. She would clean the cage, everything."
Oh yes, like Emma. Roll the eyes. No.
"Okay, we can talk about it tomorrow."
Tomorrow:
"So I was thinking of running over to the pet store today, want to come...Sabrina will be with you?"
(I see now, that was where I went wrong. )
The next day...
"I am just going to run over there since they were out of food the other day, what do you think?"
I think pretty much no.
"Well, I will just go see if she is still there."
Right, then we will decide. Call me so I can say NO again.
35 minutes later...
Welcome home Frizzi. Meet the family!

3 comments:

  1. Rich is right. She is very cute. very very cute. I will trade you for my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at school so that I can get caught up on everyones blog. Our computer is so darn slow. I love the picture of Ethan and it is great that the kids have such a fun pet. You are creating so many wonderful memories for the kids as well as yourself. Hope to see you soon. Give the kids a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them are soooooo cute. Good job Rich

    ReplyDelete