"The Six"

"The Six"

Friday, April 30, 2010

...Only in Lehi?

I was driving home today from my errands. I decided to head up the "Costco hill" to give my little dude a chance to fall asleep. I am sure he was exhausted because he had been walking around in the store for 15 minutes PRETEND SMOKING! Where does he get this? I digress... So I begin to slow at the stop sign, and suddenly two ginormous cows come flying around the corner! Completely disregarding the stop sign! I sat there in my car while these cows plowed forward right at my car. I was totally stumped at what to do in this situation, so naturally I was asking Ethan, what do I do when the cows smash into our car?!? If I try to move out of the way, they might barrell into Ethan's side - wheras, if I sit here, they will hit the front and the air bag would deploy if it was too hard, and Ethan would be fine. The cows slowed and just went RIGHT by the sides of the van. Or course, Ethan considers this quite THE most exciting ride home from errands he has ever had. (And no, there was no car snooze after all THAT)!

I am trying to think of some blog cheese...
Isn't it just so wonderful that I live in a place so city, that I can get to the store to buy a fresh pineapple and crab, yet so country that there can be bovine/auto incidences to entertain my 3 year old (soon to be - chain smoker).

No comments:

Post a Comment