"The Six"

"The Six"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

...depressing Sunday...

I was trying to help a nursery leader find a mom today. As we walked down the hallway, she asked me if I was pregnant! Wow.
Truly, a month ago, I don't think it would have bugged me as much. But...I have been doing so well getting a workout in for the last 5 weeks. I realize I have made cookies 5 times in those five weeks, but I didn't eat ALL of them!
In the end, she told me how Ethan had been sitting in nursery telling her that he is not going to be my baby anymore. That he will be the big kid now. I am trying to believe her. But, at the end of the day, she took one look at me, and suddenly it all made sense to her.

2 comments:

  1. people shoudl neer ask that question. I am sorry she said that. I would have made cookies and ate all the dough to make my self feel better after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please. she just got the idea from Ethan. You are so tiny. no one would think that. but still as a woman she should know better. :)

    ReplyDelete