"The Six"

"The Six"

Saturday, October 23, 2010

...Halloween #1




















Halloween 2010. "The grown ups". We are not super halloween-ey folks. We finally decided Thursday we should figure something out for our party Friday. I swear in real life, my hair looked better. It was jet black with a couple flourescent purple streaks. And huge! My kids couldn't believe I got it so big.
So I guess the theory behind Halloween is that you try to dress in the stuff least like your own self. I think it is a curse for those of us - baggy jeans and tshirt with a the least amount of make-up you can get away with in your age bracket- type people. Note the pleather leggings. And giant shoes. Delaney was completely horrified that I had the leggings on. If you consider "You aren't actually going out of the house in those, right mom?" horrified. (The good news is I dug up something out of our old box to put over them.. I am not nearly that confident in my, uh...physique.) The kids were not super in love with Rich in makeup...or nail polish. Sabrina did not approve of the tatoo shirt. I super offended her.
We did have a super fun time and we were thrilled to wash our hair. Incidentally, I don't recommend pleather leggings playing Lazer Tag. Or the big boots for that matter. Bit toasty.

Rich looks a bit too natural, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. You guys look awesome. I love it. And the whole family looked at the picture for a while. We all felt that Rich REALLY pulled that one off. It looks way too normal. Scary. Rich do you have a secret life?

    ReplyDelete